Shipping heavy equipment is usually a big issue for manufacturers, either no suitable transportation or finding difficulties for handlers in the process of transportation. This causes heavy equipment sometimes damaged as delivered to the customers.
The Shock Data Logger can record impact, bump, drop forces during a transportation process for a long time.
The capability of shock data logger is up to 130 million vibrations data at a time, and the driver and analysis software is build-in providing full monitor of transportation.
Notes for heavy equipment handling:
1. The speed of lift and lower should be slow, and adjust the speed before landing.
2. Fix heavy equipment in 4 directions before shipping
3. Control driving speed according to road conditions
4. Avoid operations during thunderstorms
5. Make a transportation plan
6. Personnel safety management is the first priority