Impact Label

【Impact Label】is an impact indicator developed in WAN-YO Taiwan with ISO 9001 certified. More articles are as follows – price, functions, secret…etc.

【Challenge】Shockwatch Labels and Impact Label, What's the Difference?

【Challenge】Shockwatch Labels and Impact Label, What’s the Difference?

“What the difference between your Impact Label and Shockwatch Labels? Do you have comparing benchmarks?” Customers sometimes ask what are the differences between the Shockwatch labels produced by Spotsee in the United States and the Impact Label produced by Wan-Yo.   The answers are some similarities and some differences. You can see the table below …

【Challenge】Shockwatch Labels and Impact Label, What’s the Difference? Read More »

2021 New Year Holiday

2021 New Year Holiday

  New Year Holiday Office Closed from Jan 01 – 03, 2021 We will be back to the office on Jan 04, 2021. For any urgent request, please use SKYPE. Our sales will assist you immediately. The search ID is wanyo_sales.   Say goodbye to the turbulent 2020 and welcome a better 2021. Happy New …

2021 New Year Holiday Read More »

WAN-YO New Official Website Is Out Now!

WAN-YO New Official Website Is Out Now!

The new WAN-YO official website is finally now ONLINE! To make customers more convenient, we updated various information about products, contact, company policy, and others. The upgraded official website has more concise and complete visualizations and functions. Last year, the web team was established. In response to technology changes and trends, the official web pages are no longer limited to …

WAN-YO New Official Website Is Out Now! Read More »

【Shockwatch Impact Indicator】Activation Height Differences

【Shockwatch Impact Indicator】Activation Height Differences

    Preface   The shockwatch impact indicator is mainly used to apply on the shipment, but there are multiple packaging types of goods. It is mainly divided into “cartons” and “plywood crates.”  From the previous articles “What Is『G』 Of Shock Watch Indicator?” and “LATEST 3 Major Shock Indicator 『Price, Principle, Function』( Easy Grasp & …

【Shockwatch Impact Indicator】Activation Height Differences Read More »

【3 Top Services】Buy Shock Indicator With Confidence

【3 Top Services】Buy Shock Indicator With Confidence

Preface Impact Label, impact indicator, is a very sensitive and special transport label. There’s any slight impact occurred, the shock indicator is activated, and causing damage. According to statistics, 50% of customers have purchased shock indicator, they find that there is a partially damaged shock indicator upon arrival, which causes considerable trouble. In view of …

【3 Top Services】Buy Shock Indicator With Confidence Read More »

Shock Indicator Impact Label

【Reveal Secrets!】Latest Top 3 Shock Indicator Price, Principle, Function

    Preface   I believe that 70% of the people who read this article are because your customers require the use of impact indicators to protect the goods when shipped. The remaining 30% whose goods are really damaged during transportation, but don’t know how to prevent damage and clarify responsibilities. So you must be …

【Reveal Secrets!】Latest Top 3 Shock Indicator Price, Principle, Function Read More »