In a study, it was found that during the average 600 mile trip by truck, a shipment will be physically handled between 10 – 12 times. It is inevitable that some conditions may cause damage to your goods, and Impact Label (impacts indicator) plays the best role to help you monitor and check throughout cargo journey. Let’s see what are these 10 reasons.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Use Impact Label
1. Reduces improper mishandling during transportation or in storage
2. Provides indisputable evidence of damage
3. Reduces or prevents improper mishandling
4. Reminds the recipient to check the goods upon arrival
5. Promotes chain of accountability for all product handling
6. Confirms the validity of the packaging
7. Helps identify problems from production to customers
8. Provides the yield rate of the goods for companies
9. Makes an image for the company to strictly control product quality
10. Helps quick solve the problem of loss and compensation
Impact Label plays a vital role in the transportation or storage of goods. A small label can prevent and reduce unexpected losses for enterprises. According to the American Packaging Association, the use of Impact Label will reduce the damage rate of goods by 70% and help companies achieve protection in the transportation of goods.