Clip Label 【Impact Indicator Clip】
- Designed for Devices and Packages with Limited Surface Area
- Brand New Design
- Protects Shared Device in Office
- Reduces Shipping Damage by 70%
- Clarify the Responsibility of Damage
The Clip Label is a smaller version of the Impact Label, with the same function as the impact indicator. It can be used to monitor if the logistics process is defective or not and can act as a piece of evidence for compensation once damage has occurred.
The Clip Label is specifically designed for smaller packages with a limited adhesive surface that requires placing a shock indicator on the products’ surface and interior directly. This makes it easier for shippers and handlers to understand the conditions experienced by the product.
In addition to detecting a single G value, you’re also able to choose Dual Clip Label, which has a combination of two different G values that meet special requirements of the product itself.
Most companies use Clip Labels to monitor the transit process from factory to terminal, and provide reasonable indications for the warranty service of the goods. In the public sector or office, the Clip Label is usual protocal and protects shared devices, such as photography equipment, laptops and precision instruments.
When to use?
If you meet the following conditions, a Clip Label should be your first choice.
- Small adhesive surface
- Slight collision unacceptable
- Fragile goods
- Expensive shared devices
- Place shock indicators directly onto the product
47 x 29 mm
0.5 – 50 ms
-25°C to 80°C (-13°F to 176°F)
How to use Clip Label?
- Rip off the adhesive liner from the back of the Clip Label.
- Place the Clip Label as near to the corner of product as possible.
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.